I joined the club prior to their opening and was expressly told that it was a month to month membership without any "hidden" fees from the rep that signed me up.I felt good about joining at the time.

When my Step Dad had a stroke, I could no longer go. I have been trying to cancel my contract and they just keep taking money out of my account, and more! They are cheats, liars and ***. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT sign up for this club.

They will bleed you dry!.If you have a complaint do not hesitate to place it on this site so we can save others the grief I We have gone through.

Review about: Get Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Get Fitness?

Comments

Oh yes they are in $ troubles, and they are quick to slap fees PLUS tax...AND they have had the electric turned off!So, I'm guessing they'll need to be adding more fees!!!BEWARE!

I paid cash for a reason...Even though was REQUIRED to provide account #.I hope you have resolved this!

to fllkimc #637854

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNTS! THEY :( CANT GET MONEY FROM AN ACCOUNT THAT DOESNT EXIST..THEY ARE LIARS CHEATS AND SCAM ARTISTS ESPECIALLY IN PORT ORANGE DAYTONA AREA..ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE PAD LOCKS ON ALL THE DOORS !

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more