I joined the club prior to their opening and was expressly told that it was a month to month membership without any "hidden" fees from the rep that signed me up.I felt good about joining at the time.

When my Step Dad had a stroke, I could no longer go. I have been trying to cancel my contract and they just keep taking money out of my account, and more! They are cheats, liars and ***. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT sign up for this club.

They will bleed you dry!.If you have a complaint do not hesitate to place it on this site so we can save others the grief I We have gone through.

Review about: Get Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Get Fitness?

Comments

Oh yes they are in $ troubles, and they are quick to slap fees PLUS tax...AND they have had the electric turned off!So, I'm guessing they'll need to be adding more fees!!!BEWARE!

I paid cash for a reason...Even though was REQUIRED to provide account #.I hope you have resolved this!

to fllkimc #637854

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNTS! THEY :( CANT GET MONEY FROM AN ACCOUNT THAT DOESNT EXIST..THEY ARE LIARS CHEATS AND SCAM ARTISTS ESPECIALLY IN PORT ORANGE DAYTONA AREA..ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE PAD LOCKS ON ALL THE DOORS !