1.4
Additional Fees
Cleanliness

So many issues with this gym (including being screamed at in front of the entire gym by its owner.) My most recent issue, which prompted me to leave Get Fitness for good, was when I attempted to put a freeze on my training in October. Several days before my monthly payment was due, I told my trainer that I needed a freeze on my account.

He told me to come in and said we'd take care of it, no problem. He told me when to come in, helped me fill out the proper paperwork and left it for the front desk administrator to process. He told me everything was set. Several days later, I was charged the $90 for my monthly training fee anyway.

My trainer told me the front desk guy had lost my paperwork and never processed it. That front desk employee told me I didn't fill out the paperwork in time anyway, as did the owner, despite my trainer telling me we had taken care of it when we filled out the freeze form. And they still refuse to refund my money.

The owner and administrators are jerks with no sense of what good customer service looks like, even though they were clearly in the wrong. And the kicker is that after I quit, I received a couple of emails and texts from that same front desk employee offering me special deals if I came back.

TRazzano wrote the review because of poor customer service at Get Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Get Fitness to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Get Fitness and get fitness customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments