WE JOINED GYM AS MY DTR SUSTAINED KNEE INJURY FROM TAE KWON DO. She was not allowed to be @ gym alone, required me to be there as she is only 15 yrs old.

10-04-12 NO ELECTRIC!!!You Didn't pay the electric bill!!!!!!!! So, I went to cancel us, 10-05-12...I had to pAY 21.39 for each of us! She can't be there without me, and you're running a gym with NO electric??? UMMMMMMM....NO!

SO!, not right on so many levels...!!! I never got the 1 hr guaranteed trainer.. blah, blah, blah. they're all walking around there for sure,!

but NO help, advice. , scoping it out for potentials... I was so unimpressed!. Hope you're not paying the 6 people there a salary!

SAD! It's dirty and unprofessional! Perhaps the girls/gents behind the desk should have some classes in manners/professionalism? The trainers..What trainers?

We had one initial session to train my dtr...She didn't understand, I didn't understand..We were then expected to pay for a private trainer!!?? Nope! She should not be req to pay the same fees..PLUS tax!!! Honestly!!PLUS TAX every charge!

NOT RIGHT. Contract says 10$ no mention, plus tax. She should not be req to pay cx fee any kind esp with NO ELEC!!!!!What a sorry excuse for a gym..very unprofessional employees as well. Perhaps they lack training?

or pay? or both.

Comments

Largo, Florida, United States #970297

I totally disagree. One of the friendliest gyms ever. So helpful and instuctors are unbelievable